Saturday, August 5, 2017

Egyptian heritage : Moon of time

It was said that the king, who loved the smart ones and always brought them closer to them, was happy to sit with them and test them with his smart questions. On one morning, he walked with his minister in the spacious palace garden, and he saw a wonderful sea of ​​black statues that brought fresh water out of her mouth in a charming and charming way. The king felt thirsty, and asked the minister to give him a drink of water. The minister took a silver bowl that was on the edge, filled it, then poured the king, and brought the bowl back to its place


. The king looked at the bowl after it settled in place, and then turned to the minister, and said:
- Minister! I spoke the bowl, what did she say?
And the Minister, and the wonder of his features, and did not know what to answer. And a dry, and can not speak, but dare to say this to the king ?!
When the minister's silence and his wail lasted, the king shouted:
- I am wasting three days to follow what the Tasa said, otherwise I will suffer severe punishment.
The minister returned to his home sadly, then entered his room, and closed himself to her door, and he thought and think, but he did not go to a solution or a masked Gap, and he wondered: (See what the king means by asking? .. There is an answer, no doubt, is in the Khaldh. . But
What is the ?! ).
The minister was alone in his room. His only daughter (Qamar al-Zaman) worried about him. She approached the door of the room and gently clicked it. Then she asked for permission to enter.
She said (قمر الزمان) to her father:
- You went two days while you retreat in your room, and I see the obvious concern on your face, what happened my father ?!
The minister said:
- Something happened, my daughter! .. The king asked me a difficult question and impossible, and gave me three days to answer him, or else punished me harsh punishment!
She said (moon of time):
- And what is the question Yapi?
The minister said:
- water water in a bowl, and when the bowl was put in place, he said to me: I spoke the bowl, what she said?
I laughed (moon of time), said K.
- It's a smart question, and his answer must be smart too!
The Minister exclaimed,
- Do you know the answer my daughter?
She said (moon of time):
- Of course .. Valtas said: patience on fire, and the ways of hammers, and then arrived at the Almashm, and no injustice will only darken!
Immediately, the minister wore his clothes, and the intention of the King's Council, and then the answer was conveyed to him as his daughter told him.
The king was impressed by the glasses that were smarter than the question, but he doubted that the minister was the one who guided him ...
The next morning, the king surprised the minister saying:
- Minister! I want you to come to my house tomorrow for a walkback and not a walk .. If it fails, your punishment will be harsh, and very cruel!
The minister was stunned by the miraculous request, and he left the king's council with concern. When he arrived at his house, he called his daughter (Qamar al-Zaman) and told her about the king's request.
She smiled (moon of time), and said to her father:
- This is also a solution to my father Hain!
The next morning, she brought a small animal to her father, and he rode on it, and went to the palace of the king, who was riding on the animal, and placed him on the ground.
The king was astonished at the minister's good conduct and the wisdom of his solution, so we turned him away and whispered to him:
- Tell me who tells you that .. And you safety!
The minister said:
- She's my daughter (moon of time) Yamulai!
King K. said
- Bring it to me immediately!
When she appeared in the king's hands, she was impressed by her beauty, but this did not deter her from being tested in a miraculous question, the answer to which is impossible. The king said:
"I will marry you tonight. I will marry you forever, and I want you to marry me immediately, and to give birth tonight to a child who grows up in hours, and in the morning I will become a king sitting on my throne!
I smiled (moon time), and said:
- Your order is Yamulai!
And approached the window overlooking a large part of the garden to be planted, and then turned to the king, and said:
- I want you Yamulay to plow this land tonight, and plant it tonight, and harvest planting tonight, and eat fruit in the morning!
The king was astonished, and he rose up,
- This is unreasonable !!

She said (moon of time):
- How do you want me to give birth to you a child tonight, and grow in hours, and in the morning becomes a king ?!
The mystery of the king of the answer (moon of time), and then his marriage to them, and became queen next to him, and lived together a happy life happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Legend of Popocatepetl & Iztaccíhuatl A Love Story " inside Mexico"

The view that adorns the world’s largest city – Mexico City – is enhanced by the majesty of two of the highest volcanoes in the hemispher...